Boise Cascade Company is a focused company with a proven track record of providing quality wood products and a nationwide building materials distribution network for our customers. We are well-positioned to deliver value to our investors by managing our businesses to balance all the facets of true sustainability – social, environmental, and economic.
We are a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BCC and are headquartered in Boise, Idaho. We manufacture engineered wood products, plywood, lumber, and particleboard and distribute a broad line of building materials, including wood products manufactured by the company.
Key Business Strategies
Boise Cascade Wood Products
- Continue to be a leader in Engineered Wood Products by increasing our capacity, growing market share and developing new products
- Manage our businesses to sustain environmental resources for future generations
- Provide customers with new design, logistics, and marketing services
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers and help them enhance their businesses
Boise Cascade Building Materials Distribution
- Deliver world-class, localized customer service
- Continue to expand our distribution network in the U.S.
- Offer customers the nations' broadest line of construction products
- Provide customers with innovative merchandising, technical services, and distribution logistics
Products we manufacture
- Engineered wood products including I-joists, laminated veneer lumber, and laminated beams
- Plywood, particleboard, and lumber
Products we distribute
A broad line of building materials including engineered wood products, oriented strand board, plywood, lumber, siding, and other building materials such as framing accessories, composite decking, roofing, and insulation.
Services we offer
Software, design, and product custom-cutting services to help our engineered wood products customers improve their business performance.
Boise Cascade is a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BCC. Approximately 60% of our stock is publicly traded following a February 2013 Initial Public Offering and a July 2013 Secondary Offering.
Click here to view ownership structure.
Click here to view Boise Cascade's organization.
E-mail: Investor Relations
Boise, ID 83703-5389
P.O. Box 50