Contact Particleboard 888-264-7372 or email email@example.com
*Boise Cascade Company Particleboard.
The Productivity Panel™*
Boise Cascade Company has been manufacturing a high quality particleboard at our facility in LaGrande, Oregon since 1966. The predominant species is ponderosa pine, which provides a highly machinable substrate, light in color.
Machining is believing:
- Can be sawed, dadoed, shaped, and routed, without chipping or flaking
- Versatile laminating substrate with excellent machining characteristics
- Two super-fine faces take even paper-thin laminates without telegraphing
- High internal bond, smooth surfaces, uniform density and strength
- Highly refined particle geometry forms two identical precision sanded faces and a consolidated core
- Exceptional panel construction dramatically improves tool life and productivity
- Two production lines, 4×24 feet and 5×18 feet, provide flexibility to meet multiple panel dimensions and thickness specification
- Our particleboard capacity totals more than 242 million square feet (3/4″ basis) annually – the equivalent of over 3,800 rail carloads
Industry leading customer service
- Three skilled and knowledgeable region managers provide nationwide solutions supporting lean manufacturing
- Product delivered how you want it and when you want it
- CARB Quick Reference Guide
- CARB Q&A Factsheet
- CARB-ULEF — Executive Order
- CARB Certificate of Compliance Mill 30 La Grande OR
Particleboard Trade Show Information
We post as soon as new events become available.
Come see our exhibit at
Doubletree by Hilton Austin, Texas ~ 6505 N. I-35, Austin, Texas 78752