Boise Cascade Company
1111 West Jefferson Street Ste 300 PO Box 50 Boise, ID 83728
T 208 384 6161
Investor Relations Contact
208 384 6073
208 384 6451
For Immediate Release: February 18, 2014
Boise Cascade Company Announces 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
BOISE, Idaho – Boise Cascade Company (Boise Cascade) (NYSE: BCC) today
announced that it will hold its first annual meeting of shareholders on May 8, 2014 for
shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 14, 2014. The meeting will
be held at 9:30 a.m. Mountain time at the Riverfork Room in the Grove Hotel, 245 South
Capital Boulevard, Boise Idaho 83702 for the following purposes:
1. To elect two individuals to serve as Class I directors to our Board of
2. To hold an advisory vote on the frequency of the vote regarding the
compensation of our named executive officers;
3. To hold an advisory vote on the compensation of our named executive
4. To ratify the appointment of KPMG, LLP as our independent registered
public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2014; and
5. To conduct other business as appropriate.
For further information, please contact by email email@example.com.
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell or the
solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
About Boise Cascade
Boise Cascade is a large vertically-integrated wood products manufacturer and building
materials distributor with widespread operations in the United States and Canada.
Boise Cascade is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.