Update: March 1, 2021
At Boise Cascade, the health and safety of our associates, families, communities and business partners is our first concern. We are strongly committed to minimizing the spread of COVID-19. We also know that maintaining business continuity is essential for our industry and economy. We’re working diligently to meet product demand. Our associates are available and ready to safely assist customers and supplier partners with current needs and to help create future business.
Our cross-functional crisis team continues to monitor and adjust our protocols as rates of infection fluctuate and state/local regulations change, and vaccinations become available across the country. We continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommended guidance by:
- Adhering to practices to reduce exposure to the virus, including wearing masks, social distancing, frequent hand washing, maintaining rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedules, and employing low-touch techniques for pick-ups and deliveries
- Requiring associates who feel unwell or may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 to self-quarantine
- Providing associates with Emergency Paid Leave and other benefits to help their families cope with these unprecedented challenges
- Allowing business travel where an in-person meeting is essential, requested by a customer, and safety processes can be followed, and then adhering to our customers’ COVID policies and precautions at their locations.
- Encouraging our associates to get vaccinated when the opportunity is available as the next important step in overcoming the virus.
We urge diligence in maintaining safety precautions as the uncertainty of the pandemic continues. Thank you for doing your part to protect each other and our communities.