The Versa-Strand® LSL Difference
Boise Cascade® engineered wood products offer outstanding performance products are designed to outperform conventional wood, saving time and money on the jobsite. Versa-Strand LSL is an engineered wood solutions that is consistently strong and more dimensionally stable and greatly reduces shrinking and twisting seen in sawn lumber. Versa-Strand LSL is a versatile technology suitable for use in multiple building applications.
See our promotional brochure to learn more about Versa-Strand® LSL Product brochure.
To explore about the uses in specific framing applications and to see how Versa-Strand® LSL can help you, select from the pages below.
- Versa-Strand® LSL Wall Framing
- Versa-Strand® LSL Headers and Beams
- Versa-Strand® LSL Rimboard
- Versa-Strand® LSL Stair Stringers
- Versa-Strand® LSL Floor Joists
- Versa-Strand® LSL Roof Framing
- Versa-Strand® ZB LSL Sill Plate treated with zinc borate
- Versa-Strand® LSL Concrete Form board
Find the distributor in your area.
Located the area manager in your area.
Locate engineering support in your area.
Questions or concerns regarding Engineered Wood Products Software Support, call 800-405-5969 or email.