Boise Cascade Company Particleboard.
The Productivity Panel™
Boise Cascade Company has been manufacturing a high quality particleboard at our facility in LaGrande, Oregon since 1966. The predominant species is ponderosa pine, which provides a highly machinable substrate, light in color.
Machining is believing :
- Can be sawed, dadoed, shaped, and routed, without chipping or flaking
- Versatile laminating substrate with excellent machining characteristics
- Two super-fine faces take even paper-thin laminates without telegraphing
- High internal bond, smooth surfaces, uniform density and strength
- Highly refined particle geometry forms two identical precision sanded faces and a consolidated core
- Exceptional panel construction dramatically improves tool life and productivity
- Two production lines, 4x24 feet and 5x18 feet, provide flexibility to meet multiple panel dimensions and thickness specification
- Our particleboard capacity totals more than 242 million square feet (3/4" basis) annually - the equivalent of over 3,800 rail carloads
Industry leading customer service
- Three skilled and knowledgeable region managers provide nationwide solutions supporting lean manufacturing
- Product delivered how you want it and when you want it
Boise Cascade Company
1111 West Jefferson Street
Boise, ID 83702-5389
P.O. Box 62
Boise, ID 83707-0062
These products are distributed nationwide through a variety of channels.