At Boise Cascade, we’re committed to diversity as an integral part of living our core values. This means we make employment decisions that are fair and do not discriminate on the basis of race,color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Respect is one of our core values, and we strive to cultivate a climate of mutual respect, camaraderie, and teamwork. We welcome diverse backgrounds, views, and skills because we believe it results in stronger teams, inspired solutions, and greater agility as an organization.
We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In 2020, over 7% of our associate population self-identified as an individual with a disability. Our results are slightly higher than the expected disability employment rate established by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs for employers who, like Boise Cascade, are federal contractors. We are proud of these results that demonstrate progress toward our goals of fostering a culture of inclusion where associates are not just treated fairly, but feel safe, welcome, respected, and appreciated for who they are.
If you are a person with a disability that requires assistance to complete an online application, or you need technical assistance, please contact HR Services at 800-237-3459, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mountain Time; or email [email protected].
- EEO is the Law Poster
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Boise Cascade’s Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy.
- Boise Cascade’s Anti-discrimination Policy.
- Boise Cascade’s Disability Accommodations Policy
- Boise Cascade’s Workplace Violence Policy
- Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans Affirmative Action Program – may be requested during normal business hours, at the location for which you are applying.