Support Contact Information:
- EWP Software Support Website
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 800-405-5969
- Support Hours: M-F 5am – 4pm PST
Boise Cascade EWP software includes the following applications/services:
BC Calc® Sizing Software
BC Calc® performs engineering analysis to help our customers size beams, joists, columns, studs and tall walls for their building projects. It is simple to use, yet flexible enough to analyze a variety of common applications. The user enters the member geometry, adds loads, holes and other relevant data, then selects a product for analysis. The program helps the user identify which of Boise Cascade’s engineered wood products (EWP) meet the demands of the application.
After the analysis has been run, the user can create an easy to read PDF design report that clearly shows important span and load information as well as the analysis results.
BC Framer® CAD Framing Software (US and Canada)
BC Framer® helps customers create floor and roof framing layouts quickly. This easy-to-use computer-aided 3D drafting program frames layouts and creates piece and price reports. It also draws framing drawings that use Boise Cascade’s engineered wood products (EWP) and develops schedules. BC Framer’s editing and drawing tools allow flexibility when modifying framing layouts. You can also customize the layout drawing with framing details, notes, symbols, and accessories.
Contact a Boise Cascade distributor in your area for information on qualifying for BC Framer® software.
Find your local distributor.
This program is designed to work on stand-alone computers.
Recommended Hardware Specifications:
- CPU: 2.8GHz 6th Gen+ Core i7 or Xeon v4+
- L2 Cache: 3MB/Core
- RAM: 16GB
- Video: Full support for DirectX 9; Single monitor 512MB; Dual monitor 1GB (Resolution 1366×768 Minimum)
- Free Storage: 80GB (average 6,000-8,000 jobs)
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 (Pro or Enterprise Edition 64-bit)*, Windows 8.1 (Professional Edition 64-bit), Windows 7 (Professional Edition 64-bit); *Apple Mac or Windows Emulator not supported
- Beginning with version 8.0, 32-Bit versions of Windows are no longer supported
- Windows 10 is only supported with BC FRAMER® 7.6.4 and above
Download the full document with specifications and additional considerations.