Every day we work hard and listen to our customers
to make doing business together…
Faster. Stronger. Easier.
Boise Cascade is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of engineered wood products (EWP). Our products are used in residential and commercial construction across the US and Canada.
Move faster without sacrificing quality. Our innovative engineered wood products, strong distribution network, and software tools streamline construction projects and are all backed by a professional, knowledgeable team you can depend on.
- Delivery – nationwide distribution to keep your projects running on-time.
- Software – quickly provides engineering analysis and reports when designing floors and sizing structural members, saving time and money.
- Support – industry professionals available when and where you need us.
- SawTek – automated processing allows dealers to cut four times more BCI® Joists when compared to manual cutting, which means less waste and increased productivity.
From the strength of our industry-leading Versa-Lam® LVL to our uncompromising commitment to put our customers first, you can build your business on the strength of Boise Cascade.
- Versa-Lam® LVL leads the industry in bending strength and E-value, offering better performance, longer spans, and the best overall value. When your project requires a strong beam, use Versa-Lam LVL.
- BCI® Joists are solid I-joists constructed with VERSA-Lam® LVL flanges and waterproof structural adhesives to provide outstanding strength and durability.
- ALLJOIST® Joists (AJS® Joists) have solid-sawn flanges and are designed to deliver quality, high performance floor and roof systems and are available throughout the Eastern United States.
- Versa-Stud® LVL wall framing gives tall walls a superior strength and stiffness that results in a solid feel, smooth surface and high-quality finish.
- Versa-Strand® LSL is a highly versatile material suitable for a range of applications, including beams, headers, wall framing, rim board, sill plate and more while delivering greater consistency than framing lumber.
Boise Cascade is about more than just wood. Our customer support system seamlessly connects software, service and products to make tough jobs easier.
- People – We are here to support our customers, answer questions and provide solutions.
- Simplify – As experts in the building industry, we pay attention to the details to help streamline the work for our customers.
- Warranty – Our no-hassle warranty is the simplest in the industry.
- Relationships – Our business is built on relationships, where a handshake still means something.
Engineered Wood Software
Combine Boise Cascade’s engineered wood products with our software suite to make building homes and commercial structures faster and easier. Our software is simple to use and ensures you get strength in the places you need it—and the most economical framing solutions everywhere else.
See how our software solutions can help you.
If you have questions about product selection, field support or availability, use the links below to contact representatives in your area: